I have a few thoughts about the survey I want to share.
My expanded thoughts:
1) I feel like the delivery is not as good as last year's. Some of the information is not very clear, the graphs seem broken and the colour scheme is not very distinguishable.
2) I hope you guys find time to work on it.
3) I really appreciate the effort and sharing the insight with the customers. I wish there were some other questions.
Regarding the survey:
1) Data is still very biased, and it is hard to draw any strong conclusions. I "blame" other brands not promoting it.
2) It is interesting to see that people still favour powder bulk over RTDs or even more convenient single servings.
3) I guess it is a reflection of the importance the user gives to environmental friendliness and zero waste policies (as well as price issues, likely).
4) It would be good to know what the first purchase is like (impulse vs well thought), if consumers are satisfied with the brands and the products out there; what they think about the flavour options...
Looking to the future:
I hope there is an opportunity for a larger scale collaboration that will actually draw more respondants with a more varied background.
thank you very much for the survey though.