Hi, I'd like to mention a small UI quirk I ran into while trying to update my subscription. I had one order of 10 bags of Vanilla and wanted to changed that to Chocolate Hazelnut. So I went to "Change subscription contents", added an item for 10 bags of Chocolate Hazelnut and set the Vanilla item to 0 bags. Next I clicked "Change subscription" and it failed with an error saying the Vanilla part can't be updated.
If instead I first add Chocolate Hazelnut, then click "Change subscription", then click "Change subscription contents", then set Vanilla to 0 and click "Change subscription" again, it worked. I'd expect that to have worked in one go.